Hygienic Personnel Doors
Typical Examples of when a hygienic personnel door is required:
- Clean rooms
- Amenities such as toilets, changing rooms, laundry rooms
- Office internal and external doors
- Canteens and food preparation areas
40mm PIR Core, faced both sides with white food safe polyester or PVC laminate coated sheet steel, capped with anodised aluminium channel extrusion.
Anodised aluminium two part frame to suit 75mm up to 150mm panel. Other wall thicknesses require special flashings.
Stainless steel Hiload lift off butt hinge
- Extra Hiload stainless hinge
- Mortice Latch + Lever + Rose – SAA or SSS finish
- Mortice Sashlock + Lever + Rose – SAA or SSS finish
- Euro cylinder Deadlock + Escutcheons – SAA or SSS finish
- Euro cylinder + Escutcheons – SAA or SSS finish
- Euro cylinder + Thumb turn + Escutcheons – SAA or SSS finish
- Lever handle + Rose – SAA or SSS finish
- D Handle + Finger Plate – SAA or SSS
- Digital Locks
- Door closers
- Various materials including Rockwool
- Double doors are available with a rebated centre section.
- Single action
- Vision Panels
Alternative finishes to door leaf:
- HP200 Plastisol colours.
- Stainless steel: matt, polished
- Glasbord or similar GRP & UPVC.
Rubber/aluminium/stainless steel protection.
- Read More chevron_right